Tue, 2 November 2010
Our First episode featuring the new ADF podcast team of Ian Corrigan, Liafal and AJ Gooch, all from Stone Creed Grove in Ohio. This show:
Witches & Warlock - The Mickeys: The mickeys have played the Wellspring Gathering the last couple of years.
Interview with Brendan Myers, Pt 1 - Kirk Thomas: The Archdruid interviews scholar and Druid-type Brendan Myers, author of "The Other Side of Virtue", "Mysteries of Druidry" and lots more.
The Death Song - Ian Corrigan: An incantation for the dead, paganized from the Carmina Gadelica.
Drum Circle Slink - Cleveland Drum & Music Jam: Just a snippet of the great ex tempore beats the local community can generate.
Ancient Ones - Autumn Aelwyd: an original hymn for the Dead
Interview with Taliesin Govannon - Ian Corrigan: Author, teacher and traditional Witch Taliesin is also the writer/director of the forthcoming movie Pagan-interest movie "Dark of Moon" (www.darkofmoon.com).
Loch Ness Monster - The Mickeys
Mon, 28 June 2010
Summer Feast 2010 Tribeways
Hosted with a beautiful summer cold (sorry for wheezing)...
· “We Approach the Sacred Grove” ©2009 Stone Creed Grove, ADF
· “Solstice Morning" ©2009 James "Seamus" Dillard
· Tribeways Tagline © 2008 Jack Cole
· Seamus intro
· “Whack” ©2010 James “Seamus” Dillard
· “Festivals Review” ©2010 James “Seamus” Dillard
· “The Rarest of Days” ©2007 Roger Drawdy & the Firestarters from the CD: Hallowed Ground
· “Faces in the Crowd”© 2010 James “Seamus” Dillard
· “What an ADF Commercial might sound like?” ©2010 Garanus Initiative (MJD)
· “Rhiannon” © 2009 Written by Joe, read by Traci. Recorded live @Three Cranes Grove “Druids Get Together”
· “Smack the Piper” ©2003 Homeland from the CD: The Big Dream
All items used with permission. Tribeways –Podcast ©2010 ADF
Thu, 18 March 2010
March 2010 Tribeways
· “Blossom Lifter” © 2010 Stone Creed Grove ADF
· “Flying with the Spirits” ©2 008 Finn MacCool used with permission please go to http://www.finnmaccool.com/ for more details and to check out this awesome band!
· Program notes -intro
Segment One (with chant)
· “Kore” © 2010 Diane “Emerald” Bronowicz . Emerald is a member of Sassafras Grove.
· “Of Birds Song” © 2010 Green Mistletoe check Brian and Green Mistletoe out at http://myspace.com/greenmistletoe Brian is a member of Shining Valley Proto-grove.
· “Prayer to Nuada” © 2010 Jamie Goodwin. Jamie is a member of Silver Falls Grove.
· “Hymn to Persephone” © 2010 Grey Catsidhe. Grey is a member of Muin Mound Grove.
· “Melting Snow” ©2010 James “Seamus” Dillard. Seamus is a member of Three Cranes Grove.
· “Cup Litany” ©2010 David Crawford. David is a member of Ozark Mountain Grove.
· Rev. Michael J Dangler - Clergy Council Preceptor and member of Three Cranes Grove.(January 2010)
E-Mail: dangler.8 osu.edu
· “Walk with Wisdom” Arranged by Storm Wolf. Storm Wolf is a member of Grove of the Rising Phoenix.
· Irisa MacKenzie – Healers Guild Chief and member of Three Cranes Grove.(February 2010)
· Across the Ninth Wave © 2010 James “Seamus” Dillard
· Michel Daw – Stoicism Michel is a member of Red Maple Grove. (February 2010)
Ning site: A Place By The Fire ADF
Group Name: Three Flames
· “Powers of Inspiration” Rough Demo © 2010 James “Seamus” Dillard
Just me playing around with a drum track…pretty rough but fun!
I want to thank all those who contributed.
Let us pray with a good fire!
Sat, 30 January 2010
Tribeways –Time Pieces Special (Selected Music of Tribeways)
Most of what I do is created through the use of samples. Some think this really isn’t creating music. Well I have two points handing someone a box of paints and a brush doesn’t make them an artist and with the use of Pro-tools, and other programs much of what you hear today is samples or at least parts of several takes spliced together to give you the final product. So here is some of the music that you have heard over the last year , most of it was never meant to be “stand alone” music but simply either background music for voice over work or as music interludes between spoken segments. I highly recommend sitting back with headphones to listen to this.
1) Solstice Morning – for now I’m using this for the theme for Tribeways.
2) Summer, Man – as in just sit back and chill in the sunshine. Because it’s summer, man.
3) Sugarplums Dance – my take on the “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.”
4) Sunrise – ah that special moment where the sun hits the sky and the sky is purple and blue.
5) Yule Tide Funk – meet me under the mistletoe?
6) Outdwellers – well what did you expect it would sound like?
7) Warrior’s Last Stand –someone to face the outdwellers. A hero, a warrior!
8) Passing Thunderstorm – see it roll in from the distance.
9) Interlude # 23 – just filler music. Twenty Three for Michael Jordan.
10) Interlude # 33 – more filler music. Thirty Three for Larry Bird.
11) Interlude # 69 – and even more filler music. Sixty Nine for the Yin/Yang, male/female aspect.
12) Time Traveler – for Garanus the crane. He who travels all realms.
13) Happy Solstice, Man – part two of the Chill out series.
14) Drumming in the Sun – for the festival drummers who jam the night away.
15) Funk Like Bunnies – it was written for Beltaine, need I say more?
16) Drummer Thing – yeah, I kind of like the drummers at festivals.
17) Dog Days of Summer – wooo those hot summer days of August.
18) Dark Chocolate – mmmm is there anything better than a piece of chocolate.
19) Crane Dance – for my crane-kin. It’s a crane thing – you won’t understand.
20) I give Praise (demo) – the song says it all.
21) Beneath the Willow Tree (demo) – me playing around with the guitar…
22) Market Street – hear the sounds, smell the foods, a day at the market.
23) Ancestor Flute – and yes that is me trying to play the flute.
24) Sleep Interrupted – ah man I was having a great dream and then the alarm with off.
25) Playing – I didn’t even name this one I just titled it “playing” on the file…
26) New Day Rising – a wonderful new day has arrived to greet us!
27) Santa’s Shaker – yeah I think Santa probably dances.
28) Up on the Rooftop – I also think he has a great sound system in his sleigh.
29) Summer Nights – you ever gaze at the stars?
30) 6th Night – meet you at the ol’ oak tree.
Tue, 26 January 2010
Imbolc 2010 Tribeways Liner Notes Intro: “We Approach the Sacred Grove” © Stone Creed Grove “Solstice Morning” ©James “Seamus” Dillard Tribeways Tagline © Jack Cole Segment One: “Imbolc Charm” ©Rev.Ian Corrigan Segment Two: “Winter’s Song” ©James “Seamus” Dillard Segment Three: “Bride Cailleach” ©Jamie Goodwin Segment Four: “January Fires” ©James “Seamus” Dillard Segment Five: “Fires of Imbolc” ©Rev. Michael J. Dangler Segment Six: “Brighid’s Kiss” ©Rev. Ian Corrigan Segment Seven: “Warming” © Alyssa Aelwyd Segment Eight: “Imbolc Stirring” ©Jamie Goodwin Segment Nine: “Nine Welcomes” ©Alyssa Aelwyd Segment Ten: “Breosaighead” ©Alyssa Aelwyd Segment Eleven: “Interlude #33” © James “Seamus” Dillard Thanks to everyone who submitted and next edition is “Spring” so send me spring, Ostara, or Spring Equinox related items. Deadline is March 1st 2010; release date is around March 21st 2010. BB Seamus